The beautiful and historic main passenger rail station in Detroit, Michigan. Built for the Michigan Central Railroad, it replaced the original depot downtown, which was shuttered after a major fire on December 26, 1913, forcing the still unfinished station into early service. Formally dedicated on January 4, 1914, the station remained open for business until January 6, 1988.
Honoring this long gone spot with shirts, a sweatshirt, and a mug.
Printed in sky blue on a vintage-wash heather grey cotton/poly tee.
Always FREE SHIPPING for orders in the USA.